It all started when my oldest daughter, Brooklyn, was born and I was too cheap to buy bows from boutiques, because who are we kidding, $5.00 a pop for a baby bow? No thanks.
My mom introduced me to RABOM, a wholesale ribbon seller, and I've never looked back. They have everything.....ribbon of all lengths, sizes, colors, material; alligator clips, french clips, cards, marabou, and so forth. But I'm warning you now.....once you go in, you may not make it out without a cart full of goodies. Just be sure to tell them I sent you. (*Just Kidding.....they don't know me from Adam, I've just always wanted to say that!)
So here's the deal, gather together your:
- ribbon (grosgrain, organza, satin, whatever you prefer)
- hair clips (alligator, two-prong, or french clip)
- thread (preferably white, but any color will do)
- clear elastics (I prefer the ones from Sally Beauty Supply)
- a ruler or measuring tape
- a hot glue gun and hot melt glue refills
- cigarette lighter (yeah, weird I know, but it's a must!)
- and a pen
Check back soon!