Thursday, October 30, 2008
So I decided to make the rest of the Disney Princesses last night and realized, that making these little beauties is incredibly tedious. Especially since I'm sort of a perfectionist. Even the littlest things drive me crazy.
For example, I was ready to attach Sleeping Beauty's arms when I noticed I cut them the wrong way. So those went in the trash and I made her a new set of arms and sleeves.
After two hours I got the remaining four done (minus Belle's hair - she's bald thus the reason she's not in the picture!)
On the bright side, 4 of the 6 Princesses all follow the same pattern as far as the dresses go, just different colors of ribbon and hairstyles.
So, once I get Halloween out of the way.....I will do instructions on how to make these! In the meantime, I have them for sale. Prices and pictures are in the left sidebar.
Posted by Ashby at 10:14 AM