Monday, November 17, 2008

The Winner's Circle (and a sneak peek!)

Using my trusty number generator from Random.org here are our winners.....

Congratulations to the following:


#14 - Rebecca Cluff - you are the winner of the bows from Brooklyn's Bows
#49 - Sheri Giles - congrats on winning a custom Christmas Card from Bizzy Bee Creations!
#8 - Kara Barnard - you won a Scentsy car set in the scent of your choice!
#1 - Dani Churchill - you are now the proud owner of an awesome changing pad from Funky Polka Dot Giraffe!
#24 - Erika Johnson - you've just won a custom handmade journal from Scrap N' Scribe!
#43 - Corie Green - get your family ready for an awesome photo shoot with Megan!

and last but not least....

#30 - Deanne Draeger - congrats on winning a handmade apron from Patty Cake designs!

Winners, please contact me at brooklynsbows@gmail.com to claim your prizes!

Thank you guys SO MUCH for participating in the Giveaway! I'm so excited for all of you! And don't worry, this isn't my last giveaway. There will be more to come!

FINALLY.....a sneak peek of instructions for tomorrow:

1 comment:

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

I hope I'm not being impatient, I just want to make sure you got my email?