Monday, December 15, 2008

Cute Hairstyles Deserve CUTE Bows!

A couple of weeks ago I emailed the girl from She Does Hair and told her about my blog on how to make bows.....and she listed it just recently! YAY! I am so excited! If you haven't checked out her blog before, it's a must. It has some of the cutest hairstyles for little girls! And after you check it out it'll make you want to go to your ribbon box and start whipping out some bows to go with those rockin' styles!

And before I go I have to apologize for my lack of blogging.....with the holidays approaching and getting ready to take my family on a little vacation, I haven't spent much time picture taking. But here are a few things you can expect over the next month:

*My New Favorite Tool
*MORE Princess Instructions
*Simple Bow Tie Style Clippies
*The Best Non-Slip for your Clips

I'll be back soon.....

No comments: