Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Success!

I'm finally back! Sorry I was MIA for SO LONG. Every spare minute went to some serious bow making. Whew!

I survived my first craft fair on Saturday and it was so much fun! I was really nervous at first, but everything turned out great. I'm totally kicking myself for not bringing my camera because I LOVED my table set-up. On one end I had two small Christmas trees that I had my boutique bows cascading down on ribbons, and I had the larger ones all around the base of the trees. On the other end I had the six Disney Princesses on display up on a box covered in a white damask cloth. Then all the other clippies (Minnie Mouse, velvet strawberries, simple clippies, etc.) were all around the box with the princesses.

The craft fair was at my old Elementary School, so there were lots of young girls who LOVED those princesses. And I was really surprised, but even the teenagers were buying princesses! I also ran into my old 2nd grade teacher and librarian which was kind of fun.

Overall, it was a big success! I even posted the remainder of my bows on my Etsy site along with some BIG sales. So if you get a chance go check them out.

In the meantime, send in those requests for bow instructions! I'm going to start with the simple bow tie clippies, and then after the new year more Disney Princess instructions!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Please share with us your instructions! Your bows are so cute!

Kelley ♥ a bunch of apples said...

I'm trying to buy your set of princess clips (love them) off your etsy shop, but it won't let me have the sale price (or I don't know what I'm doing, I've never done etsy before). Anyway, I'm afraid I will loose them...please help. Can you please tell me what to do? I would love to get them on sale, with the freebies :)
~Kelley
kelleneanne{at}msn{dot}com

Deanne said...

Sounds like the craft fair was a success. But I would expect nothing less from you!

Keep up the good work!

Kyla Armstrong said...

You've got mail!